I love these ice pops, as they are so easy to make, and so tasty, and there healthy at the same time! Here's how to make them! They wont even take 5 minutes to make. (Not including freezing time) You don't have to use the fruit that I have suggested in it, and you don't have to use coconut water, you could use 7 UP or sprite, but that wouldn't be as healthy. Lets start!
What you will need:
Ice pop moulds
How to make:
(1) Wash the strawberries and raspberries.
(2) Put some raspberries in the moulds.
(3) Cut up the strawberries into slices and put them into the moulds with the raspberries.
(4) Pour in some coconut water to the top of the mould.
(5) Freeze for 1, 2 or 3 hours. It depends.
Enjoy your ice pop's! These are so easy to make, and so healthy. There great for summer! Yum!