Wednesday 6 August 2014

Advice from me

I have set up a new gmail acc, so you can email me if you need any advice :) Ask anything, but don't be silly about it. I will reply as soon as I can, and it wont take too long. No silly questions, I will just delete them and not reply. So you can email me now whatever the problem. If you want me to post it on this blog, just ask, but if you don't want be to write you email/name, then I wont. You don't have to put it on this blog, and in no way at all will I put it on this blog if you don't want me to. So just email me if you need help with anything! Im literally an agony aunt :) Just click here. I know this has nothing to do with beaty/fashion or DIY's, but you can always ask about them? Like skincare and stuff. I hope this well help you :)


3 comments: