Hey it's Louise.
I was wondering how do you get rid of spots, I have clean and clear wash and it doesn't seem to be working, help!!
Also on my first day back to school I have to have my photo taken and I don't know how to do my hair :/
Thanks if you reply, Lou xx
Hiya Louise! You need some ways to get rid of spots? I have a few ways, so try these.
(1) Put lemon juice on the spots overnight. It should get rid of the redness.
(2) Put toothpaste on them and leave overnight. It shrinks them.
(3) Do you have any Aspirin lying around in your house? Use 3 parts water to 1 part aspirin and mix into a smooth paste. Apply to spots and it will fall off itself.
REMEMBER: Do not pick your spots! It can result in scarring.
Do this 2 or 3 times a week, for clear, smooth and spot - free skin.
(1) Fill half a bowl with boiling water, and put a cloth over the bowl. Don't get the cloth wet.
(2) Put your face in the cloth for 3 or 4 minutes to open your pores.
(3) Next, wash your face with an exfoliator to get rid of dead skin cells and to clean your pores.
(3) Now, moisturize your face! Exfoliators can leave your skin dry if you don't.
(4) Lastly, splash your face with cold water to close your pores. Wa~Lah!
You need some hairstyles for school photos, look no further. I've got you covered.
Because the photos will be obviously of your face, you want the front of your hair to have the most design, not the back of your hair. Here are some pictures to give you ideas, and there is no need to show you how to make ALL of them, because most of them are pretty straightforward.
THE PLAIT HAIRDBAND
For this one, just start a plait at the side of your head, and work your way across the top of your head. When its long enough, tie it with a band, and pin in behind your ear.
Here's a quick tutorial on how to do it.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Last one: Messy side bun.
I think this ones pretty straight forward :)
I hope I have helped. Lotsa love x