Monday 15 September 2014

DIY Lip stain

Hey! Yesterday I went to Penny's (Primark if your wondering, its called Penny's in Ireland) and I bought a few things, including lip stain! I know I know, I buy way too much makeup, but I couldn't resist! It looked so nice. I love the colour, its a really nice pink. I also bought a red lip stain, and red lipstick. I'm not going to bore you with what I bought because that would take ages! Normally I don't buy makeup from Penny's, but I just saw it, and I thought I would give it a go, and its actually very good. Anyways, here is how you can make your own lip stain! I have tried it myself and its fab! Good luck!


YOU WILL NEED:

Kool aid/Jell - O (Cherry or strawberry would be the best, as they give natural pink/red colour)

Water

Q - Tip

HOW TO MAKE:

(1) Pour the Kool aid into a bowl.

(2) Wet the Q - Tip with water.

(3) Dip the wet Q - Tip in the Kool aid.

(4) Apply this to your lips, moving back and forth, as if you were applying lipstick.

(5) If the colour isn't strong enough after 1 application, go and do another, to get a stronger colour. ENJOY!




PS: You could use your fingers to apply it instead of the Q - Tip, but it might stain your fingers a bit.





3 comments: