(1) I know you have probably heard this like 100 times before, but DRINK PLENTY OF WATER! People don't realize how much this helps your skin! Try to drink 8 glasses of water a day, and in the least, 6.
(2) Wash your face AT LEAST 2 times a day. Always wash makeup off after use, and use a cleanser that contains up to 2% salicylic acid.
(3) Do NOT pop your pimples. I know it's hard not to, but it only results in scarring and inflammation.
(4) Only use exfoliators once or twice a week, unless you buy a daily exfoliator, which isn't as harsh on the skin. Overusing products like this can lead to dry skin. I like to use Clean and clear exfoliating daily wash. I do not use it on a daily basis.
(5) If you have dry skin, use a creamy moisturizer.
Keep up the good work. If you want clear skin, care for it each day. You won't get clear skin over night!
So that was my guide on how to get clear skin. I hope this has helped you, see you in my next post :)