YOU WILL NEED:
3/4 of a cup of citric acid
1 1/2 cups of baking soda
1 3/4 cups of corn starch
Essential oil of your choice
Food colouring (For colour, optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
(1) Pour all of the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
(2) Mix them all together.
(3) Slowly, pour in the water. There is no correct amount, put do not put in too much, as it will take the fizz out of them, which we want for the baths. It will feel like bread crumbs or damp sand when the water is in.
(4) Add in 6 drops of an essential oil of your choice, and 2 or 3 drops of colouring of your choice.
(5) Mix well.
(6) Pack into the molds you want to use, and let them set for 1 or 2 hours.
(7) When their set, tip the molds over, and they should come straight out.
You have your very own bath bombs. These would be a lovely gift for Christmas your your family or your friends. I hope you liked this post. See you in my next post!:)♥